MOTHER’S DAY DIY ROLL ON FRAGRANCE
April 30, 2015
I have very sensitive skin, and after trying many different fragrances, I was left with irritated rashes. Because I love scents, I began to look toward alternative options. I became so elated after discovering how easy it was to create my own scents at home using organic ingredients and essential oils. They’re not only great for daily use, but are perfect for gifting to loved ones on Mother’s Day. Try to figure out your mother’s favorite type of scents and make a special combination just for her. More after the break…
Find inks to each material: HERE
1. Start with an essential oil whose scent you love.
2. Mix with a second essential oil to create your own fragrance. Here are a few of my favorite combinations:
– 15 drops of Lavender + 15 drops of Vanilla
– 15 drops of Lavender + 10 drops of Ylang Ylang
– 15 drops of Grapefruit + 10 drops of Ylang Ylang
– 15 drops of Grapefruit + 10 drops of Lemon
3. Top off with organic jojoba oil. Place the roll-on onto the bottle, and screw on the cap. Gently shake to mix all the ingredients.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!