MY STYLE TRAVEL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS
January 12, 2015
Ever since HP reached to out to try Sprout, their new creative workstation, I have been having a blast and experimenting with its capabilities. You can utilize it as a dual touchscreen computer and as a 2D and 3D scanner. I used it to create a playful DIY tutorial (here) a few weeks ago. After returning from a short vacay, I have been wanting to share my go-to travel beauty essentials and thought using HP’s Sprout would be so perfect to create a collage. See how I used HP’s Sprout after the break…
I love that I was able to scan the actual beauty products that I brought on my vacation and make a collage. It was so simple and fun to do! Here is a little more about the products below.
Travel Beauty Essentials:
Because I was traveling to a Las Vegas, a place that has frigid temperatures during the winter, I prepared a few go-to essentials that I could not leave without. I tend to have dry skin, but gets especially dry in these types of climates.
1. Aesop Damascan Rose Facial Treatment : With just a few drops, this facial oil provides me with the best hydration.
2. DHC Water Base Moisture : I have been trying more Japanese products lately, and my skin absolutely loves this one. Massage into your skin after your moisturizer, and your skin will glow.
3. BB Texture : I use it give my hair that tousled, just out of bed look. Works every time!
4. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy : This product has saved my lips. When they feel overly parched, this brings back the moisture.
5. Chanel VITALUMIÈRE Moisture-Rich Radiance Sunscreen Fluid Makeup : I can always turn to this foundation to transform my skin to look and feel hydrated and radiant.
6. Sole Serum : Love this! It relieves the pain from wearing heels. It’s great!
7. Travel Size Perfume : I love bringing Diptique scents for a slight spritz everyday! They always put me in a good mood!
8. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder : My new ulitmate go-to hair product! It extends the life of my hairstyle or blow-out, and instantly removes any excess oil if I choose to go a day or two without shampooing. Truly recommended!!
This post is sponsored by HP. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!