DIY SILVER COIN STATEMENT NECKLACE
September 9, 2014
Being a California girl, there is always a little touch of boho to my look. I have beach waves in my hair almost everyday of the year and am convinced that worn in black boots go with just about everything. My current favorite boho accessory is a silver statement necklace. Here I teach you how to make one yourself to add to any outfit for the perfect boho chic feel.
– silver statement necklace
– silver chain
– coin charms
– silver connectors
– silver jump rings
– e6000 adhesive
– 2 jewelry pliers
– clear vinyl
(For direct links to materials, visit Style Stories)
1.Glue the statement necklace to a piece of clear vinyl using the e6000 adhesive.
2. Glue a piece of the silver chain to the bottom edge of the necklace. Let fully dry.
3. Cut around the necklace with scissors.
4. Attach a coin charm to the connector with a jump ring. Then, connect the connector to the chain with a jump ring.
5. Repeat step 4 (space out evenly), until you reach the end of the chain.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!