Caramel Macchiato Toast Recipe
- 4 slices of bread
- 8 oz part-skim ricotta
- 2 tbsp Coffee-Mate Caramel Macchiato Flavored Creamer
- Chopped almonds
- 2 bananas
- Semi-sweet chocolate bar
- Mix the ricotta and Coffee-Mate Caramel Macchiato Flavored Creamer.
- Toast the bread.
- Add the ricotta mix onto the toast.
- Cut the bananas into slices and place onto the ricotta toast. Sprinkle the almonds on top. Grate the chocolate onto the toast for a finishing touch.
Caramel Macchiato Popsicles
- 2 cups of cooled coffee
- 1 cup of Coffee-Mate Caramel Macchiato Flavored Creamer
- Popsicle Mold
These easy Caramel Macchiato flavored recipes provide a quick dose of sweet nostalgia for me and I can't wait to make these simple recipes for my friends this summer! If you’re not a big fan of caramel, you can also try these same recipes with Coffee-Mate’s other flavored creamers, like the Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie or Classic Vanilla. So delicious too!
This post is sponsored by Nestle Coffee-Mate. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible.