- glass jar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup liquid coconut oil
- 4 tbs honey ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- mixing bowl whisk
Links to all materials: HERE
1. Measure out and add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.
2. Fully mix all ingredients together.
3. Place the mixed sugar scrub into a glass jar.
How to Use: This scrub can be used for face and body (but avoid the eye area). Apply the scrub to your skin and massage in a gentle circular motion. Rinse off with warm water, then finish off with cool water. Pat dry with a towel.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!