1. Verve Coffee: My go-to for delicious, quality coffee that is roasted locally. I also recommend trying the juice flight for a great tasting of juices from Juice Served Here. The interior is also so beautifully designed. It's a great place to hang out or work from, when you want to get away from your desk.
2. Zinc Cafe: Their breakfast is just so yummy, especially the french toast. Also love their outdoor garden oasis. So gorgeous! It's right around the corner from my home and work, so I find myself here pretty often.
3. Shin-Sen-Gumi: This is my favorite ramen spot in downtown. I could have it everyday. Their broth and noodles are always spot-on perfection.
4. Guisados: Maybe the best tacos I've had in LA. Each taco is so flavorful and their handmade tortillas are just so delicious. I recommend trying the sampler, which allows to try a variety of different kinds, and their quesadilla! You will not be disappointed.
5. The Pie Hole: I have an insatiable sweet tooth, and can never say no to this spot. They're famous for unique pie flavors, like Earl Grey, which is my favorite.
6. Bottega Louie: If you follow me on Instagram, you already know about my love for marble. Bottega's interior is my marble dream. It's so stunning inside. The front is a patisserie that boasts pastries that are as delicious as they are beautiful.
This post is sponsored by Ford. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!