- Essential Oils (I used Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Lemon and Grapefruit)
- 10ml Roll-On Glass Bottle
- Organic Jojoba Oil (or Sweet Almond Oil)
Find inks to each material: HERE
1. Start with an essential oil whose scent you love.
2. Mix with a second essential oil to create your own fragrance. Here are a few of my favorite combinations:
- 15 drops of Lavender + 15 drops of Vanilla
- 15 drops of Lavender + 10 drops of Ylang Ylang
- 15 drops of Grapefruit + 10 drops of Ylang Ylang
- 15 drops of Grapefruit + 10 drops of Lemon
3. Top off with organic jojoba oil. Place the roll-on onto the bottle, and screw on the cap. Gently shake to mix all the ingredients.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!