- champagne (or try soda water for an alcohol free option)
- 3 or 4 juice options (try juices that come in different color for a colorful look)
- fresh fruit (they make perfect garnishes and give a refreshing taste to your drink)
- champagne flutes
- glass bottles
- small bowls
- ice bucket (to keep the champagne cold)
- straws (to place in the glasses for a playful touch)
- paper labels (I made my using this)
- baker's twine (to tie the labels onto the glass bottles)
- serving tray
Steps to Setting up the Bar:
Pour the juices into glass bottles. Place the juice bottles in the middle of the table. Then, create the paper labels so your guests know what each juice is. Tie the labels onto the bottles using string. Next, slice your fruit and place them into small bowls. Place the bowls in front of the juices. Then, on the left and right side of the juices, arranage the champagne glasses with straws and the ice bucket. Add ice and the champagne bottle into the ice bucket. To dress up the mimosa bar, I usually add flowers to vases and bowls in the corners of the table.
Tips for Creating a Spring Inspired Table Setting:
- For a perfect Spring color palette, I love bright colors mixed with pastels. I added colorful flowers as the centerpiece of the table. I chose unconventional vessels of varying sizes and shapes to place the flowers in, like bowls, glasses, and glass bottles. This gives off a fun, modern touch.
- For table settings, I love to layer different shapes and colors. I started with a white plate, and added a pop of blue with a smaller plate. On top, I layered the napkin and a ceramic lemon, for a playful touch.
I had such a blast creating the post! I hope you all enjoy!! Stay tuned for more entertaining posts with Target Home and Social Stars #TargetCrowd!!