2. Olivier & Co's had the most delicious olive oil on Tuscan bread. I loved that I able to learn so much about how its made and different ways to serve it.
3. At Home, we tried their 3 Cheese Mac n Cheese, which is my favorite food ever. This place did not disappoint! All the cheeses blended so perfectly! It was simply amazing!
4. We were able to try Faicco's creamy Rice Ball, which they're famous for. It is a fried risotto ball, which is basically genius! Definitely recommended!
5. At Rafele's, we had their Classic Eggplant Rollatini, which was so utterly delicious! I've never had this before, and will be back for sure!
6. We ended the tour at Rocco's for an amazing last bite. The cannolis were fresh and I could have eaten the whole box!
(See the full itinerary: here)
I would definitely recommend taking a tour with the Foods of New York Tours. Not only was I able to try so many delicious plates from an array of great restaurants, but I was also able to learn about the history and culture of the neighborhood. I couldn't get over how beautiful the tree lined streets were as fall was settling in. Stunning! They currently have 6 tours which allow you to explore different areas of New York. Can't wait to try another the next time I'm in town!!