- e6000 adhesive
- rhinestones (try a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors)
- paper plate
1. Lay out your rhinestone design on your sweater. I decided on a design around the neck, but I also love a all-over design. Try looking for inspiration online.
2. Add a small amount of e6000 adhesive to the paper plate. Then, using a chopstick, add a dab of adhesive to the backside the rhinestone and glue onto the sweater.
3. Repeat step 2 for each rhinestone.
4. Let fully dry before wearing.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with PayPal. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!