- variety of seed beads
- embroidery floss
- beading wire
- gold jump rings
- jewelry pliers
- wire cutter
- lobster clasp
- gold crimps
- gold cord tips
1. Cut a rectangular strip of cardstock about 1” wide . Cut a piece of embroidery floss about 1 foot long. Wrap the embroidery floss around the cardstock.
2. Wrap a gold jump ring around the embroidery floss.
3. Cut the circular loop from the gold crimps with the wire cutter. Slide the embroidery floss off the cardstock but keep it in a bundle. Add the gold crimp around the top end of the embroidery floss bundle and cut the bottom ends of the embroidery floss to create the tassel.
4. Cut a piece of beading wire about 5” longer than the circumference of your wrist. Take one end of the cut beading wire and loop through the cord tip. Then, flatten the cord tip securely with the jewelry pliers to create a loop with the beading wire.
5. Add seed beads to the beading wire. Try a combination of colors to create your own personal design.
6. Continue adding beads until the bracelet is slightly bigger than the circumference of your wrist. Then, add a cord tip to the other end of the beading wire, like step 4.
7. Add a jump ring and the tassel to one end of the bracelet. Add a jump ring and lobster clasp to the other end of the bracelet as the closure.
More on eBay Style Stories.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!