- green stem wire
- 2” crepe streamer roll
- green floral tape
(For direct links to materials, visit Style Stories)
1. Cut a 1 1/2 foot piece of the crepe streamer.
2. Fold the cut piece into a 2 ¼” roll.
3. Cut a curve at the top of the roll like the photo.
4. Unroll. Then, fold the the crepe paper piece in half, with the scallops staggered, as photoed.
5. Starting with the folded end. Then, wrap the flat side (uncut) around one end of the stem wire.
6. Cut a piece of floral tape around 8” long. After wrapping around twice, cover the wrapped crepe paper with floral tape.
7. Repeat step 5 and 6, until the entire crepe paper is wrapped around the stem wire. Then, fully secure the crepe flower by wrapping the remaining floral tape around the stem wire.
This post is brought to you as part of my collaboration with eBay. All ideas and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make my blog possible!