Materials:- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish (Kook a Mango and Arm Candy)
- painter’s tape
1. Paint your nails the base color. I used Kook a Mango.
2. Tear off a piece of painter’s tape about 2 inches long. Fold in half (sticky side on the outside). Then, cut a half heart shape (as shown in photo) small enough to fit the size of your nail.
3. Unfold, and check that the shape and size will fit on your nail.
4. Place the tape centered onto one of your nails. Make sure it is fully stuck on.
5. Paint the over the heart cutout with your second nail polish color. I used Arm Candy. Then, slowly pull off tape.
This post is sponsored by U by Kotex and Style Coalition. Thank you for supporting the amazing sponsors who help make our blog possible!