- plastic plaid bag
- electrical tape
- 2 metal button studs
- large piece of paper (like wrapping or pattern paper)
- sewing needle and thread
- seam ripper
1. Using a seam ripper, remove the straps from the bag.
2. Draw the pattern on a large piece of paper. Bottom edge width: 12", angled top edge width: 12.5", right edge height: 20.5", left edge height: 23". Then, cut out the pattern and tape it to the plaid plastic bag.
3. Cut out the pattern on the bag.
4. Fold the straight bottom edge of the clutch, so it is 8.5".
5. Using a needle and thread, sew up the left and right side of the clutch.
6. Then, add electrical tape to every edge of the clutch.
7. Add the button studs. See my past clutch tutorial on how to add the button studs: here.