- heels with ankle straps (similar here and here)
- 2 1/2" wide ribbon (about 5 feet needed)
- velcro stickers
1. Cut 2 lengths of ribbon, 2 feet each.
2. Create two loops at the ends of the ribbon (as photo'ed).
3. Then, twist and tie into a bow.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to wrap around the ankle strap of your shoe plus 1 1/2" extra. Add the velcro sticker to the edge of the ribbon so that it fastens around your ankle strap.
5. Stick one side of the velcro sticker to the back side of the bow.
6. Stick the other side of the velcro sticker to the outside of the ankle strap.
7. Stick the bow onto the ribbon ankle strap. Cut down the ends of the bow to your liking and wear around your ankle straps.. Then, repeat the same steps for the other shoe.