- 24 gauge gold wire
- thin gold chain (cut to your favorite necklace length)
- 2 small gold jump ring
- 1 lobster clasp
- wire cutter
- needle nose plier
- round nose plier
1. I drew a 5 sided geometric shape (1.5" high from the point and 1.5" wide). Cut 3 pieces of wire long enough to wrap around each side, plus a half inch more.
2. Using a round nose plier, shape each wire to follow your geometric shape, leaving a little extra at the beginning and end of the wire.
3. Bend the excess wire, using the round nose pliers.
4. Cut the excess down to about 1/4". Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each cut wire.
5. Hook the first geo wire to the middle of your chain. Using the needle nose pliers, close the hook of the wire, so they stay onto the chain.
6. Repeat step 5 for the second and third geo wire on the left and right side of the first one.
7. Add a jump ring to one end of the chain and a jump ring with lobster clasp to the other end of the chain.