- small stones or beads (similar here and here)
- thin gold rings (similar here and here)
- wire cutter
- 22 gauge gold wire
1. Cut a 2" piece of wire. Wrap the wire around the stone, as pictured.
2. Using the wire cutter, cut the wire at the center of the stone, as pictured.
3. Add a dab of e6000 to backside of the stone, to keep the wire in place. Let it fully dry.
4. Repeat steps 1 - 3. For this second wire, make it perpendicular to the first wire.
5. Add a dab of e6000 on the backside. Then, place the ring at the center of the glue and rest against something (I used a box), and let dry fully.