- rhinestones (similar here and here)
- chunky chain
- 12 jump rings
- lobster claw
- e6000 adhesive
- BBQ stick
- clear vinyl
- awl (optional)
1. Layout your rhinestone designs onto the clear vinyl. I made 5 small clusters, and left ample space between them.
2. Using a BBQ stick and e6000, glue each rhinestone onto the clear vinyl.
3. Cut out each rhinestone cluster with a small rectangular 1/4" tab at the top (as photo'ed).
4. Poke two hole (like photo) with an awl or the BBQ stick.
5. Cut the chunky chain to your desired length. Add jump rings to the holes you pierced in step 4, then attach the rhinestone clusters to the chain.
6. Add a jump ring to both ends of the chain. Then, add a lobster claw to one of these jump rings.
First photo via Scrapsofmylove.tumblr.com