- Scotch Colors and Patterns Duct Tape
- Scissors - Cardstock Paper
- 8.5 x 11” Paper
- Hole Puncher (Size 1/8” or 3/16”)
- Baker’s Twine
- Metal Brad
1. Fold one sheet of cardstock paper in half. Then, fold about 6 or 7 sheets of 8.5 x 11” paper in half.
2. Insert the white papers into the cardstock. Then, punch a hole at the center crease from about 1 1/2" from the top and bottom edge.
3. Cut a piece of baker’s twine about 16” long. Insert each end of the baker’s twine through the punched holes. Then, tie in a bow.
4. Cover the outside center of the notebook with a piece of Scotch Colors and Pattern Duct Tape (taping over the baker’s twine). At this point, you can have fun with different taping layouts and mixing patterns and colors!
5. Next, punch a hole on the front cover (opening edge) of the notebook, at the center, about 1” away from the edge. Insert the metal brad and close the brad. Cut a piece of baker’s twine about 28” long. Tie this to the brad (as photo’ed).
6. The baker’s twine will be used to wrap around the notebook as its closure.