- 16 gauge wire (here and here)
- chain (similar here)
- needle nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutter
1. Cut a piece of chain as wide as your wrist.
2. Cut a piece of wire about the circumference of your wrist. Wrap it around your wrist to give it a circular shape. Then, using your round nose pliers, create a hook on one end of the wire. Add the chain to this hook.
3. Close open hook end with your needle nose pliers.
4. Wrap the chain/wire around your wrist. Cut the other end of the wire so that it is about 1/2" passed the first chain link (the end not yet attached to the wire).
5. Once cut, make a hook to the newly cut wire end. Make sure the hook opening can fit the chain. It is better if it snugly fits, but can still easily take it off. This creates the closure of the bracelet.