- sew on rhinestones
- Chinese knotting cord
- 2 clamp ribbon ends
- 2 jump rings
- 2 crimps
- lobster claw
- needle nose pliers
1. Cut 2 pieces of cording about 8" each long. Then, string one cord through the holes on the left side of the rhinestone, and string the 2nd cord through the holes on the right ride of the rhinestone. Make sure the rhinestone is centered on the cords.
2. Loop the crimp through both cords on one side of the rhinestone. Repeat for the other ends of the cords on the other side of the rhinestone.
3. Flatten the crimps using the pliers. Be sure to leave a small gap from the rhinestone.
4. Cut the cording to your wrist size.
5. Add the clamp ribbon ends to both cut cord ends using the needle nose pliers.
6. Add a jump ring to one clamp ribbon end. Then, add a jump ring and a lobster claw to the other clamp ribbon end.