- Canvas Carmen Tote Bag (here and here)
- gold thread
- variety of beads
- clear elastic string
1. Cut a cardboard piece about 4" x 2 1/2". Then, wrap a a piece of yarn around the cardboard about 15 -20 times.
2. Cut a piece of elastic string about 12" long. Then, tie the elastic string around the wrapped yarn, as photo'ed. Then, double knot the elastic string.
3. Remove the wrapped yarn from the cardboard. Cut a piece yarn and tie it around the yarn bundle (leaving the elastic strings at the top). Then, double knot.
4. Cut the bottom of the yarn bundle, to create a tassel.
5. Wrap gold thread around the top of the the tassel for a fun detail. Then, double knot.
6. Add beads to both of the elastic strings, then tie together and double knot. I, then made two of these and tied them to the bag handle with a small piece of yarn.
Stay tuned for a giveaway on Wed...
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Danielle Nicole.