Ingredients (to serve 4):
- 1 (10 oz.) package of frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 packets Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 4 lemon slices (optional for garnish)
- 4 mint sprigs (optional for garnish)
1. In a large measuring cup, combine the lemon juice and water.
2. Add the Sweet'N Low, stirring until it dissolves.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of liquid from the defrosted strawberries into each of 4 tall glasses.
4. Fill each glass with ice.
5. Divide the lemon juice mixture among the glasses.
6. If desired, garnish with the lemon slice and mint sprig. Enjoy the strawberries or save them for another use.
Recipe via Sweet’N Low (here).
If you're throwing a spring cocktail party for a group of friends, Sweet'N Low's Skinny Cosmopolitan is my drink of choice. Try out a couple recipes the week before the party to see what you like best.
Also, please check out their sweepstakes for a chance to win a stylish shopping weekend for two in New York City so you can find your own recipe for style! More info at SweetStyleSweeps.com! Good Luck to those who enter!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sweet’N Low and Style Coalition.
Outfit: Dress, Heels, Necklace, Bracelet.