- 22 to 24 gauge wire
- wire cutter
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
1. Draw a diamond shape. Try your best to make it symmetrical.
2. Cut about 8" of wire. Start by creating a small loop, using the round nose pliers on one end of the wire. Then, bend the wire in the shape of a diamond, using your drawing as a guide. Use the round nose pliers to create the corners.
3. Cut the loop (see photo).
4. String the remaining wire through the cut loop. Close the loop with the flat nose pliers.
5. Wrap the remaining wire around your finger, and attach it to the diamond with a small loop (the loop is created using the round nose pliers). Cut the excess wire with the wire cutter.