1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF: Cetaphil is a great brand to try if you have sensitive skin. I have tried so many facial moisturizers with SPF, and this is the one that my skin loved. It's light, not greasy and you can find it any drugstore. It's great to get into the habit to including SPF into your daily routine.
2. Aloe Propolis Creme: I just recently started to use this, after reading many amazing reviews online. I love the smell and can be used as a daily moisturizer. I specifically use it on my legs and hands.
3. Beautisol Tea Tan Glow: I am very reluctant to use any products that are sent to me as free samples, but after staring at my pale legs from a photoshoot, I decided to try this one. I love that it is natural based. It uses tea ingredients to create the color. And having tried it several times, I am a fan and it has not irritated my skin at all. Also, it's non-committal and washes right off in the shower.
4. Clarisonic with Delicate Brush Head: I use this nightly to remove all the excess make-up and pollutants (from living in the city) from my face. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I love, love, love it!
5. Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream: I'm currently using it to soothe a skin burn (from my curling iron... oops). I'm a happy camper so far! I'm curious to try it when something irritates my skin. I'll let you know how that goes.
6. Sugar Advanced Therapy by Fresh: This is my go to lip treatment when the weather makes them very dry. I love this one, but absolutely recommend all of their lip products.
7. Burt Bees Herbal Blemish Stick: Whenever I have a nasty breakout, this is my go to spot treatment. It is made from all natural ingredients.
8. Illuminare Moisturizing Mineral Foundation: I found this product after reading many reviews. Powders made me look drier, so the I began my search for the perfect foundation. This one is it! It goes on very light, so depending on the occasion, I layer it. And I love that it is moisturizing.
9. Josie Maran 100% Argon Oil: I am obsessed with this!!! I use it on my face as a moisturizer at night when my skin feels especially parched. And in the morning, my face looks dewy and fresh. I can't say enough god things about it! I thought the use of oils on my face would break me out, but I was wrong. My skin actually loves it!
10. Dr. Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Spray: Whenever my skin gets irritated, I put this on and it gives instant relief. It is made from wheatgrass, which has so many healing properties. I am so glad I discovered it! I always have it on hand now. My relatives are fans as well.