- Rhinestone Gem (pronged setting with one hole)
- Rhinestone Earring Stud
- Beading Wire
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
- E6000 Adhesive
1. Cut a length of wire about 5” long. Wrap the wire around the round nose plier to create a loop. Slide the rhinestone gem into the wire loop.
2. Wrap one end of the wires around the second wire, as photoed. Cut excess wire.
3. Create a similar loop using the on the other end of the wire about a ¼” away from the first loop. Cut excess wire.
4. Add a dab of e6000 to the back of the earring and slide the wire loop from step 3 earring post, as photoed. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the second earring.
Thank you to the Lucky team for featuring my DIY! Find it here!