- embroidery floss
- rhinestone strand
- lobster clasp
- 2 end caps (to fit rope thickness)
- 2 jump rings
- e6000 adhesive
1. Cut the rope to your wrist size.
2. Cut a piece of embroidery floss about 44 inches long. Tie one the embroidery floss to one end of the rope. Double knot.
3. Add a small dab of e6000 inside one of the end caps.
4. Insert the tied end of into the end cap.
5. Cut the rhinestone strand about 1” shorter than your rope length. Lay the rhinestone strand onto the rope and wrap the embroidery floss around each of the spacings between the rhinestones. Stop wrapping about 1/2" from the end, then double knot the embroidery floss onto the end of the rope. Cut the excess embroidery floss.
6. Add a dab of e6000 inside the 2nd end cap, and insert the rope end. Add one jump ring to this end cap. (For tips on the best way to open a jump ring, please check out this video)
7. Add a jump ring and lobster clasp to the other end cap.
Make several in variety of color combos to create a fun and playful arm party!!!