- Nude Nail Polish
- White Nail Polish
- For Rhinestone Only Top/Basecoat
- Thin Paintbrush
- Small Rhinestones
- Dotting Tool (similar here) or Rhinestone Tweezers
- Paper Plate
1. Apply two coats of the nude nail polish onto each nail. Let fully dry.
2. Pour a dab of the white nail polish onto a paper plate.
3. Take your thin paintbrush, and paint diagonal stripes onto your ring or index finger.
4. Then, paint diagonal stripes going the opposite way, to create a mesh look.
5. Pour a little of the Rhinestone Only Top/Basecoat onto the paper plate. Also, spread a few rhinestones out, flat side down.
6. Take the dotting tool, and press onto the top of the rhinestone (which should pick it up, or add a little of the Rhinestone Only Top/Basecoat and then press onto the rhinestone). Another option is to use nail tweezers to pick the rhinestones up one by one. Then, add a little Rhinestone Only Top/Basecoat onto the bottom of the rhinestone by dabbing into the small portion you poured onto the plate earlier.
7. Then, place the rhinestones at the bottom edge of the nail in a row. Repeat for each nail.
8. Paint a coat of the Rhinestone Only Top/Basecoat over each nail. The trick is to also paint over the rhinestone. This will make the rhinestone stay in place for a longer time.
Also, here are a few other cute looks from their lookbook (here). I always love a light denim jacket for summer, but the addition of the floral print makes it so refreshing - a great reason to add it to your wardrobe. I also love the all-white outfit. It feels so fresh, yet chic for summer, and the pop of arm candy makes it fun and casual. Can't wait to share the full video from the G by GUESS shoot. Along with the video, the amazing people from G by GUESS are offering a 15% off code from their site in the next post. Check back soon!
This post is sponsored by G by GUESS and Style Coalition.