- LA Made T-Shirt
- Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers
- Scissors - Iron
1. Find a floral print online, try Pinterest or Google. Think of a phrase, I used: Swell Done. Then, measure the front side of your t-shirt to figure out how long and wide each letter should be in each row. Then, create your letters on Photoshop. Here is a helpful link, read "create the clipping mask group".
2. Follow the directions given in your t-shirt tranfer packet. Each brand is slightly different. Note: there are two versions (one for white fabric and another for dark fabric). Then, print out your letters, and carefully cut each one out.
3. Lay the letters out on your t-shirt, making sure you like the placement.
4. Draw a dotted line on the letters that overlap the sleeve and neck seams. Cut those sections out.
5. Then, refer to your t-shirt transfer directions and iron the letters onto your shirt.
6. Let it cool, then peel the backing off.
Thank you to LA Made for collaborating and providing the amazing tees to DIY! And stay tuned for the tutorial on how to make my DIY wrap zipper skirt that I am wearing above.