- thin gold headband (here and here)
- 5 vintage embellished buttons from eBay
- glue gun and glue sticks
- wire cutter pliers
1. Cut the back shanks off of the buttons using the wire cutter pliers.
2. Add a dab of glue from the glue gun onto the center of the metal headband.
3. Place the button onto the glued area and press down firmly. Let dry for a minute. Then, continue gluing the rest of the buttons onto the headband so they are equally spaced.
Thank you again to Buzz Feed for featuring my DIY!