- two lucite trays (9 1/2" x 6 1/2")
- two 2" hinges
- decorative hasp
- e6000 adhesive
1. Add e6000 to the bottom part of each side of the hinge.
2. Place the hinge (glue side down), onto the outer longer edge of the lucite tray (about 1" away from the corner), one tray at a time. Then, glue the second hinge in the same way.
3. Take the hasp set and add e6000 to the bottom.
4. Glue onto the center of the upper long edge, as shown in the photo.
And I must share... A few of my favorite DIY'ers, Stripes & Sequins and Honestly WTF, have done beautiful clear clutches as well.