- thin gold chain
- 4 small gold jump rings
- measuring tape
- gold decorative piece (similar here)
- wire cutter
1. Measure the top of your head from the middle of your forehead to the middle of the back of your head. Cut a length of chain this length (Chain A).
2. Measure the circumference of your head.
3. Cut a chain piece this length, then cut it in half (Chain B). Also, take that length, add 1 1/2" and cut a piece of chain that length, then cut it in half as well (Chain c). You should have 5 pieces of chain.
4. Take the Chain A from step 1, and attach it to the gold decorative with a jump ring.
5. Then, add a jump ring to the other end of the Chain A.
6. Add Chain B and C to the left side of the gold decorative piece, and to the right side.
7. Connect Chain B and C's other ends to Chain A's jump ring.
Thank you again to Fruttare for the epic Coachella weekend and allowing me to experience the festival as a brand ambassador!