- Faux suede cord
- Closure Set (I bought this from Athenian Fashions, but if you do not have access to this store, you can buy the pieces individually: 1 lobster clasp, 2 clamps ribbon end, 2 small jump rings)
- Metal Circle Connector (similar here)
1. Cut the 2 suede strips to about 10". Take one strip, fold it in half to create a loop. Stick the loop into the circle ring.
2. Take the ends of the strips and stick them into the loop.
3. Pull the ends tightly.
4. Repeat with the other suede strip on the other side of the circle ring.
5. Measure the diameter of your wrist. Cut the suede strips so that the length of the bracelet is about 1 to 1.5" smaller than your wrist (if you have the closure set, but cut only 1/2" smaller than your wrist if you are buying the closure pieces individually)
6. Place right ends of the suede strips (side by side) into the clamp. Clamp tightly with your pliers. Repeat for the left end of the bracelet. You are done if you have the closure set, but if you are buying the closure pieces individually, you will need to add a jump ring to one side of the clamp and a jump ring and lobster clasp to the other clamp.