- Orly nail polish in Hot Spot
- Orly nail polish in Sheer Nude
- clear top coat
- cleat tape
1. Add two coats of Sheer Nude on each nail. Let fully dry, even use a nail dryer if possible. It is important for each nail to be dry for this to work.
2. Tear off a piece of tape and cut a small triangle using scissors.
3. Place the tape onto your nail. Press down onto the nail.
4. Paint one coat of Hot Spot onto the triangle area. Pull off the tape.
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 for all nails. Then, add a clear top coat to prevent chipping.