- 24 or 26 gauge wire
- wire cutter
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
1. Write love in cursive on a paper (about 1/4" high and 3/4" wide). The trick here is to not lift your pen. It is key to write it in one line. This will be your guide to follow the curves of the letters.
2. Cut 6" of wire (which is longer than you'll need, but is helpful in making the ring manageable). Begin with the letter L. Leave about 2 1/2" on the left side. Then, using your round nose pliers, curve the right side of the wire up.
3. Then, looking at your cursive "love", bend it down to follow the curve of the "L". You can use your flat nose pliers, to adjust the look of "L", if needed.
4. Then, using the round nose pliers, follow the curves of the "O".
5. Again, using the flat nose pliers, create the "V" shape, and use the round nose pliers to create the small loop at the end of the "V". Use the flat nose pliers to straighten out any unwanted kinks in the wire.
6. Use the round nose pliers to create the curve of the "E".
7. Then, create the small loop at the end of the "E" with the round nose pliers.
8. Using the wire cutter, cut the excess after the small loop. Close the loop with the flat nose pliers.
9. Lay the "LOVE" part of the ring on the front part of your finger, and wrap the excess wire around your finger. Loop the wire into the small loop of the "E", then slightly bend, so that it keeps the measurement of your finger.
10. Remove from your finger. Then, create a small loop with the round nose pliers. Close the loop with the flat nose pliers. And voile!! Swell done!!