- delicate chain
- thin beading wire
- lobster claw
- 4 small jump rings
- needle-nose pliers
- round-nose pliers
- wire cutter
- ruler/measuring tape
1. Cut several lengths of the delicate chain at 1 1/4", 1 3/4", 3", and 2 x 3 1/4".
2. Take the 3" chain and loop both ends onto a small jump ring. Also loop one end of the 1 1/4" chain. Close the jump ring with the needle-nose pliers. This creates the ring section.
3. Cut a piece of wire about 6" long. It is good to use a piece that is longer than needed, so that it is easier to handle. Loop the wire through the end of the 1 1/4" chain. Then, wrap the wire around the round nose plier, with one end of the wire about 1 1/2" long, like photo.
4. Stick one side of the round-nose pliers into the wire loop you just created. Then, take the shorter end of the wire and wrap around the loop you created (at least 2 times). Cut excess wire. This video is helpful to visualize (here).
5. String about 3/4" of beads through the longer end of the wire, then create a loop with the wire and round nose pliers (like prior). String the 1 3/4" chain into loop your created.
6. Stick one side on the round-nose pliers into the wire loop, to hold it in place. Take the loose end of the wire, and wrap around the loop (at least 2 times). Cut excess wire.
7. Add a small jump ring to the end of the 1 3/4" chain. Also, loop in one end of each 3 1/4" chain. Close the jump ring with the needle-nose pliers.
8. Add a small jump the end of one of the 3 1/4" chain. then, add a small jump ring and lobster claw to the end of the other 3 1/4" chain. This creates the bracelet section.
A big congrats to KatBerry8 on winning the hand chain. Thank you to everyone who entered! Next DIY Inspo contest coming soon!!!