- seed beads (here)
- gold tube (here)
- fine beading wire (here)
- 2 crimps (here)
- 2 small jump rings
- lobster claw (here)
1. Cut an 8" length of beading wire. At one end, loop through the crimp.
2. Clamp the crimp with the pliers and cut the excess.
3. Add a small jump ring and lobster claw to the looped end.
4. String beads through the wire. First seed beads, then the gold tube bead, then mirror the same length of seed beads once again. The amount of beads depends on your wrist size. Also, have fun with the bead design. Try a variety of colors.
5. Loop the other end of beading wire through a crimp and add a small jump ring. Then, clamp the crimp with pliers. And you're done! Easy peasy!