- Midori velvet ribbon
- paper doily (here)
- chalkboard paint (here)
- sticker paper (here)
- colored pencil
- lid or cup
- clear tape
- e6000 adhesive
- baker's twine (here)
1. Paint a square onto the sticker paper, using the chalkboard paint, a little larger that the solid white area of your paper doily. Let fully dry.
2. Find a lid or cup that creates a circle that fits within the white solid area of the paper doily. Then, trace around the lid/cup using a colored pencil.
3. Cut out the circle.
4. Stick the chalkboard circle onto the center of the doily.
5. Write a little message using chalk.
6. Wrap your present using your wrapping paper.
7. You can add a little fun with velvet ribbon. Cut two lengths, 7" and 1 3/4".
8. For 7" piece, add a dab of e6000 at the end of the ribbon.
9. Glue the other side down, and hold in place for 30 seconds to lock in the glue, to create a circle.
10. Pinch the circle in the middle, wrap the smaller piece of velvet ribbon around the center, and glue in place. For the other gift, I added wrapped baker's twine several times around the height and width, then finished it with a bow.