- Embroidery Floss (3 different colors)
1. Cut 6 pieces of embroidery floss at 16" long.
2. String your choice of beads through the embroidery floss. Place in the middle.
3. Wrap the second color of embroidery floss around, about 3/8" long (knot at the beginning and end of the wrapped section).
4. Wrap the third color around, about 1/4" long (knot at the beginning and end of the wrapped section).
5. Braid the leftover embroidery floss, about 3 1/4" long.
6. Cut 6 pieces of embroidery floss (main color), about 3" long. Lay under the braided end, like photo.
7. Knot cut pieces onto the braid.
8. Trim ends to an even desired length.
9. Wrap second and third color embroidery floss around the ends (knot at the beginning and end of the wrapped section). And voila... a swell done braided bracelet!
Note: I also created a second version (see yellow bracelet)... you can achieve this look with 27 cut pieces for the center braids, and 9 for the thinner braids at the ends.
Thanks again for participating in my first reader's choice... many more to come!