Although I indulge in a coffee and latte here and there, I am definitely more of a tea drinker. There’s nothing like starting the day with a hot green tea in the morning. It’s so comforting and it’s nice to know all the health benefits like being filled with antioxidants (they counter free radicals in the body, which can cause aging and illnesses). I recently found out that Dunkin’ Donuts now offers premium hot teas. It’s great that I can grab a tea to-go on my way to work. I also grabbed a couple boxed of tea for at home and my desk. I love the individually wrapped pyramid tea sachets! They feel so luxe and elevated! The Harmony Green Tea is my favorite, but I also love the Cool Mint Herbal Infusion when I opt for something caffeine-free.
During the holidays, I love to take a couple days off to indulge myself in a staycation at home. It’s my favorite way to unwind and reenergize myself for the new year. There a couple items that create the perfect staycation and have included them in a gift guide. I’m definitely gifting these to a few of my best girlfriends!
1. Biossance Revitalizer || This weightless oil moisturizer keeps my winter parched skin so hydrated and glowing. I also love their Precious Face Oil and Weightless Eye Gel. Thank you to Biossance for providing 20% off their products. Use code: LOVEAIMEE
2. Kusmi Tea || A cup of hot tea on chilly day is just so perfect and relaxing!
3. Diptyque Candles || I love to draw a hot bath and surround myself with these candles.
4. Olivia Von Halle Silk Robe || Staycationing means lounging in your robe all day.
5. Sleep Welle Calming Mist || This mist is filled with essential oils that encourage a restful sleep.
6. Cami Pajama Set || Staying comfy, yet cute is essential during a staycation!
7. Slip Silk Eye Mask || It’s like a little chic cloud over your eyes, to block out any light.
LA weather has been all over the place. To my excitement, the temperatures have finally cooled down. Not cool enough for coats and scarves, but cool enough to inspire me to wear dark florals. I absolutely love dark florals for fall!! They give off a moody, and sexy feel. I paired it with my go to jean jacket for a more casual vibe for a daytime outing with friends. You can find similar dark floral dresses on Lyst. I especially love ones by Zimmerman. What are your favorite trends for fall?
If you follow my daily adventures on my Instagram, you know how food plays such a big part of my life. I look forward to restaurant openings, meals spent with friends, and indulging in a sweet treat here and there. For me, food can inspire me creatively in ways I never could have imagined. I had the pleasure of attending the Food + Fine Festival with Lexus last month. It was such a memorable event! At the Lexus Tasting Area, I was able to meet Chef Stephanie Izard, and taste her shrimp with miso blue cheese, that she prepared right in front of me. An absolute fan girl moment and was definitely my favorite bite from that day! Please check out the rest on my photo diary below...
Before living and working in downtown LA, I constantly took my car everywhere. It feels great to live in the heart of the city, where I have the option to walk to all my favorite spots, from boutiques to flower shops to cafes. When I heard that Metro Bike Share is now in DTLA, I was more than ecstatic. Now, I can run my errands quicker than walking and can leave my car at home. On this particular day, I grabbed coffee at the Ace, picked up fresh flowers at Birch & Bone, rented a Metro Bike at the station nearby, then rode it to Little Tokyo to meet up with some friends just as the sun started to set. It was the perfect Saturday!